Friday, August 15, 2008

Bigfoot Found!?!


Ever since I was little I have always liked watching those "In Search of Bigfoot" TV shows, usually it gave me nightmares, but still watched (this is as close to Nascar I get). Today there is supposed to be a press conference with 2 hunters that claim to have a dead Bigfoot body they found and froze a few weeks ago. I obviously doubt the truth to this, but if it is true, I am kinda stoked!!

Here is a quote from CNN:

Matthew Whitton and Rick Dyer, a pair of Bigfoot-hunting hobbyists from north Georgia, say they found the creature's body in a wooded area and spotted several similar creatures that were still alive.

The carcass of the furry half-man, half-ape is 7 feet, 7 inches tall and weighs more than 500 pounds, they say. However, the two are not disclosing the exact location of their discovery to protect the remaining creatures.

2 comments:

  1. It will be interesting to see what the press says. I hope that Leonard Nimoy was notified!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If these men HAVE the creature WHERE ARE ALL THE PICTURES??? If I had found this thing The FIRST thing would be to take PICTURES of the beast laid out as it was found, get a tape measure & take pictures of FEET,HANDS, HEAD ,Next get the Carcass out & get it where the thing could be X rayed,M.R.I.d
    & Properly Videotape every move this thing makes from field to the Lab. A Full PROPER AUTOPSY Videotaped is next With SEVERAL CAMERAS AT DIFFERENT ANGLES. You Go back into the Area the Creature was found in LOOK for evidence,TAKE A CAMERA WITH YOU if you see one alive TAKE PICTURS.
    I live in an area where we have Skunk,Racoon,Deer,RattleSnakes,Bob Cats, Bears, Desert Tortise, fox,coyote I've lived in my area a total of 21 of my 45 years & I have only seen 1 rattlesnake,1 Bob Cat,2 Coyotes,1 desert Tortise,Never seen a bear, seen 14 skunks,1 dead fox on the side of the road Deer & Racoon quite a few because we have a field the deer go thru every few nights at dusk. just because you cannot see something does not mean its not out there.

    ReplyDelete