Monday, October 20, 2008

A New Look, A New Purpose

As you can tell the blog has a new look about it. There are many reasons for this, the main purpose is to signify hopefully a new direction for this blog.

Over the past couple of months I have realized that while I do read a lot, it seems that I have a very tough time retaining what I read. I will sit and read a couple of chapters of a book, then put the book down and unless I write out or go back through to highlight and take notes over what I just read I will forget much of what I have read. This makes reading often times frustrating and almost pointless. I have also found that my writing abilities that I once had in college have gone out the window, this I believe is due to a lack of practice and use.

So the direction I hope to take with this blog will be more focused on writing out my thoughts as well as sharing what I am reading, sort of like mini book reviews and devotions. I will continue to hopefully share videos I find along with anything else, but hope to use this blog as a forum to refine my writing and reading retention skills.

So there it is, the blog break is over, and hopefully with some direction this blog will serve those who read it, all 3 of you, unto the Glory of God!!!

1 comment:

  1. Man, when you come back, you come back with a vengeance! That is quite a lot of postings, good for you, Los!

    ReplyDelete