Monday, February 8, 2010

Ed Young Responds to News Reports

I appreciated Pastor Young's response to recent news stories that have questioned his spending and luxurious lifestyle. Whether or not you agree with how he lives, I do think we must be willing to listen, and pray for Ed and Fellowship Church in Dallas. It is easy sometimes to get out our snipers or baseball bats and almost rejoice when a "mega-church" pastor gets in trouble, let's fight that sin and repent of that.

From Ed's Blog:
This was an awesome weekend at Fellowship Church! I am humbled by the outpouring of love, encouragement and support from so many people. Before I spoke, I took the opportunity to thank the church and address some recent news coverage. And now, we will continue to move forward and follow God in the work He is doing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment