Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lobo Basketball Banquet Prayer Request


I have been hit hard the past 5 days with the flu and have just today made it back to work and still do not feel 100% yet. The show goes on however. Tonight is the Lobo Basketball Banquet where season awards are handed out and boosters get to pretend they made the dunks with J.R. Giddens and the 3pt Shots with Chad Toppert. I am set to give the opening prayer for the dinner, please if you have a few seconds to spare this night, pray for me. I wrote out my prayer, so maybe pray that I do not pass out while praying or during any point of the night. I have been blessed to be part of the team in this small way and look forward to future involvement as well.

1 comment:

  1. praying for you bud. get better so we can party hard (in a nerdy fashion)next week.

    ReplyDelete